- Orders received prior to 11am. on a working weekday are processed and despatched that day and despatched for delivery at 11:45am on a 2-3 working day service.
- Orders received after 11am. will be processed on the next working day.
- Special Delivery Requirements such as Pre 9 a.m. or Pre 12 p.m. can be offered at an extra charge. Please contact the sales office to discuss these arrangements.
- All deliveries are made by an external courier and can be tracked.
Costs of Delivery
Shipping Costs of Calyx Drinks Ltd Products are inclusive of VAT
UK Shipping Costs
- Standard Shipping £2.99
EU Shipping Costs
- Standard Shipping £19.99
Collection from Warehouse
- Goods may be collected from the warehouse by any buyer free of charge.
- We require 1 working days notice for any collections.
- Collections can only be made during business hours: 9.00am until 5.00pm, Monday to Friday
- We are closed Bank holidays and this does not count as a working day.
- We will be closed at some point over the Chrismas & New Year periods. Please contact us directly for this information if required.
- Proof of Purchase is required for collection.
- Cash on collection is available as long as the collection is previously arranged.
- Any cancellations of delivery must be made prior to 11am. on day of order to ensure delivery does not go ahead.
- Any cancellations after goods have been despatched will be charged
Damaged or Incorrectly Supplied Goods
- Goods that are received in a damaged condition or goods that are supplied incorrectly by Calyx Drinks Ltd will be eligible for exchange or full credit
- If goods are damaged or received incorrectly Calyx Drinks Ltd must be notified within 14 days of receipt of the goods
- Calyx Drinks Ltd will arrange collection of damaged or incorrect goods and redelivery of the correct goods.
- Returns must be authorized by contacting the Calyx Drinks Ltd sales office. You will need your order number and delivery confirmation in order to do this expediently.